The information is prepared and updated by TE.LE.BI. SRL, owner of the processing of personal data processed through the site, with headquarters in Via Antica di Busca 61/63, 12100 Fraz. Madonna dell’Olmo Cuneo (CN) Italy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text strings that the visited website or third parties place and store on the user’s device (be it a PC, smartphone, tablet, IoT device, …). The browser with which you are browsing can store cookies and transmit them again to the site that generated them on the occasion of a subsequent visit, thus maintaining memory of the previous interaction. The information encoded in the cookies may include personal data, such as IP address, username, unique identifier or e-mail address, but may also contain non-personal data, such as language settings or information on the type of device used.
Cookies can be divided into three macro-categories based on the purpose:
- Technical cookies. Technical cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and to allow navigation; without them some pages may not be displayed correctly or it may be impossible to use some services of the site. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the user connected throughout the visit to a website (so-called navigation or session cookies), or to memorize the language settings, the display, and so on. The installation of these cookies is automatic upon access to the website and the user’s consent is NOT required for this to happen.
- Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies are used to evaluate the effectiveness of the website or to help measure its “traffic”, that is, the number of visitors broken down by geographical area, connection time or other characteristics. User consent is NOT required for first-party or third-party anonymized analytical cookies. Non-anonymised third-party analytical cookies do not fall into this category, for which it is always necessary to obtain the user’s consent.
- Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing and can only be used with prior consent. This site does not use profiling cookies.
We can also divide cookies according to the subjects involved in:
- Direct or first part cookies. These are cookies sent directly by the operator of the site the user is visiting.
- Third part cookies. These are cookies installed by a different site through the first.
COOKIE USED BY https://telebi.it/
|Name||Expiry||Type (first part/third part)||Category|
|_ga||2 years||third part||Analytical|
|_gat||1 minute||third part||Analytical|
|_gid||24 hours||third part||Analytical|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||1 day||first part||Technical|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||1 minute||first part||Technical|
|PHPSESSID||1 year||first part||Technical|
WHEN AND HOW IS THE USER’S CONSENT REQUIRED?
User consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies.
For the installation of non-anonymized analytical cookies, however, prior consent is required. For this reason, on the first access to the home page (or other page) of our site, a special banner is proposed through which the user can express his consent.
ACTIVATION AND DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
At any time, you can connect to the dedicated area to change your cookie preferences, block or delete cookies from your device.
To block or delete cookies from your device it is necessary to refer to the instructions provided by the Internet browser used. The links below illustrate how to disable cookies from the most popular browsers.
Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Google Analytics cookies can also be rejected, following the procedure indicated by Google (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it).
Widget Google Map
The site incorporates the Google Map widget with the activity map and this service involves the installation of cookies from Google. However, no information is shared by the site where the widget is embedded. For more information, including on the deactivation of these cookies, it is advisable to consult the following link:
Text updated on: 10/12/2021